Zipato Zipabox KNX Extension Module
- Brand: ZIPATO
- Product Code: ZIPEKNX
- Availability: 7
2 or more 118.64 €
3 or more 110.16 €
The extension module KNX for Zipabox is a simple solution for integrating the KNX protocol. The device supports BAOS protocol for accessing the data points. This allows KNX devices to be fully integrated into a network Zipato via KNX bus.
Adding support to the KNX network ZipaBo , the user can connect any compatible devices KNX and combine with all existing devices in the network, regardless of protocol.
The KNX module is mainly used by experienced users to add more choices in devices and increase the number of devices that can be controlled by Zipabox.
The KNX module plugs on the extension of the Zipabox (Slot 2 , or the extension connected to Slot 2 Module ) connector.
- Expansion module for Zipabox Adds support KNX protocol
- Can control up to 250 devices KNX
- Protection class ( EN 60529) : IP 20
- Voltage safety extra low voltage SELV DC 30 V
- Galvanic isolation : 2.5kV DC
- EMC requirements Conforms to EN 50090-2-2 and EN 50491-5-2 CE Complies with EMC ( residential and functional buildings) and the Low Voltage Directive Environmental conditions
- Ambient operating temperature : - 5 ... + 45 ° C
- Storage temperature : - 25 . ... + 70 ° C
- Relative humidity (non-condensing ): 5% ... 93 %
- Case: plastic device mounted on a DIN rail , Width: 18 mm Weight: 45 g
- LED indicator (green ) to connect KNX
Power electrical Characteristics
- Powered by a KNX bus.
- Current consumption : approx. 10 mA
Connectors KNX :
- KNX connector Zipabox: connector for Slot 2 on the Zipabox Protocol UART (19.2 kbit / s , 8 data bits , no parity , 1 stop bit)
- Frame size : FT1.2 (IEC 870-5-1 and 870-5-2 )
- Protocol telegrams EMI2
- Protocol data points : BAOS Binary V1
- Up to 250 objects and 250 group settings